Be a part of a major digital transformation of one of the most dynamic companies in the sector.
Use data to enhance the performance of the business and improve the profitability of the company as a whole. It's a fast-paced role that will be ideal for candidates with a track record of delivering within tight timescales and managing workloads with adaptive approach.
This is an unmissable opportunity to be a part of a major digital transformation of one of the most dynamic companies in the sector. In this role, not only will you use data to enhance the performance of the business, but also improve the profitability of the company as a whole. To achieve that, you will provide thorough analysis and reports of brands, products and channels for the executive board to help make better priorities in business long- and short-term strategy.
- Assist with producing and maintaining key reports and dashboards, as well as align these with data being reported elsewhere within the company.
- Support and enhance the production of Business Insight reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis in an accurate and timely manner.
- Medium level stakeholder management
- Supervising insight analysis supporting the change team, checking accuracy and relevance of data and analysis.
- Implementing new processes or reviewing current processes to ensure the team is efficient within its delivery.
Skills and Experience Required
- Technical skills: SQL, SAS, Excel.
- Strong understanding of data and data mining techniques.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Track record of delivering within tight timescales and managing workloads with adaptive approach.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
- Life assurance and medical cover
- Profit share bonus
- Contributory pension scheme