Help design IT systems for one of the UK's leading businesses in their field!
This is an unmissable opportunity to be a part of a major digital transformation with a leading company in their field.
In this role, not only will you use data to enhance the performance of the business, but also improve the profitability of the company as a whole. To achieve that, you will provide thorough analysis and reports of brands, digital products and channels for the executive board to help make better priorities in business long- and short-term strategy.
- Assist with producing and maintaining key reports and dashboards, as well as align these with data being reported elsewhere within the company.
- Support and enhance the production of Business Insight reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis in an accurate and timely manner.
- Medium level stakeholder management
- Ability to support the marketing and website teams by providing valuable customer insights
- Supervising insight analysis supporting the change team, checking accuracy and relevance of data and analysis.
- Implementing new processes or reviewing current processes to ensure the team is efficient within its delivery.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Stong data analysis and customer insight skills with a strong numerical background to include maths & stats, regression models, etc..
- A collaborative approach with the ability to engage with business stakeholders
- Exposure to digital & web analytics with experience of Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics / GA
- Technical skills: SQL, SAS, SPSS, Excel.
- Strong understanding of data and data mining techniques, python & R skills an advantage but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Track record of delivering within tight timescales and managing workloads with adaptive approach.
- Previous experience of the insurance sector is desirable but not essential.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
- Flexible working
- Life assurance and medical cover
- Profit share bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.