Join a Sunday Times ‘Top 100 Employers to Work For’.
Work on business change projects in the financial services sector, and lead a dynamic team in producing strategic proposition, process, and system changes across the company.
Day to day you’ll be managing, planning, and developing project resources, plans, and budgets, and will coordinate the delivery of work products and outputs. You’ll be working with a range of parties, including internal staff, customer and business units, sponsors, and external suppliers, so communication and relationship management skills are key. Throughout the full project lifecycle you’ll be producing project governance including sign off of project deliverables and post-implementation reviews and benefit realisation.You’ll be used to working in an Agile environment with experience in full lifecycle change projects and managing teams. A good knowledge systems development and project management methodologies is key to the role and a Prince2 qualification or similar project management certification is advantageous.
- Extensive experience managing projects in the financial services sector
- Experience leading change projects with organisational, IT, or operations dependencies
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing teams
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to manage relationships across all levels of the oganisation
- Prince2 qualification or similar project management certification
- A good knowledge of regulatory requirements in regards to mortgages, protection, and wealth distribution
Benefits include a 35h work week, up to 10% employer pension contribution, 25 days holiday (with the option to buy 5 more with flex), Long Term Incentive Plan, 10 days training per year (5 classrooms based, 5 self-study), free parking onsite, and more!Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.