Are you an IT Change Management Professional looking for your next challenge?
We are working with a leading law firm based in the centre of Bristol in stunning modern offices who are looking for a Business Change Coordinator to join their dynamic team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Business Change Management function throughout the change progress, helping to increase engagement and user adoption
- Create comms, intranet content, and change materials
- Identify any user requirements, including risks or mitigation approaches
- Provide support to users when they have questions about IT changes
- Present project updates to all levels of management through webinar, face-to-face, workshop, or video
- Plan and organise engagement events
- Monitor and test new system changes and updates
- Attend project meetings where necessary
- General administration, including attendance tracking and engagement monitoring
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience supporting change management projects or function
- Good Experience with Microsoft Office 2016 and Office 365
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extensive experience delivering communications and presentation materials to people at all organisational levels
- Familiarity with project management approaches and project lifecycles
- Experience with survey and mass email marketing tools
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- A Change Management certification is advantageous but not essential
The role comes with fantastic benefits, and the company have also won several prestigious awards including being listed in the ‘Top 50 Employers for Women’ by the Times and the ‘Top 30 Employers for Working Families’. The role will also involve regular travel to their London office.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.