Join a global top-performing business in the FTSE index!
We are looking for a Workday Business Analyst that can own and drive the implementation of our client's new and evolving group-wide IT strategy.
If you are passionate about sustainability and the world around you then this is a great opportunity to join a global group of live-saving technology companies that provide innovative solutions to many of the key health and environment problems facing the world today.
Recognising the importance of creating digital business models to sustain growth, our client is implementing a new group-wide IT strategy – including the implementation of Workday – intended to facilitate future value creation through the increased adoption of both operational and strategic technology.
They are in the early stages of devising and launching these initiatives. This requires them to build out a new team of technology experts and analysts to define solutions across the initiatives, and then facilitate the successful build and adoption at both the group level and across the individual companies that form the group.
This is a great opportunity to work for a top-performing business in the FTSE index operating in over 20 countries.
In support of the various group technology initiatives, the Workday Business Analyst (BA) / Solution Owner (SO) will be instrumental in identifying and driving the definition of the solutions required to deliver on those initiatives across the Group HQ and the individual companies.
As a Business Analyst, you will be the subject matter expert for those solutions, from both a functional and technical perspective.
This is a hands-on role with significant growth potential in delivery management and/or architecture leadership positions.
Day to day you’ll be offering both solution ownership and business analysis. Your days will be varied and interesting.
Under each banner, you’ll be
- Operate as the global subject matter expert for one or more application solution(s), owning and managing the solution scope and the configuration/customisation across the suite for the solution.
- Identify and document requirements for different capabilities and features, prioritizing based on stakeholder input
- Stay current with underlying vendor roadmap updates and assist the group and its subsidiaries in adopting the latest features for optimal value
- Create and maintain reference business processes that can be adopted by the broader user community
- Identify functional and technical opportunities/constraints for different solution options
- Define best practice solution configuration and adoption guidelines and policies
- Consult with solution stakeholders to advise on solution adoption and usage
- Actively maintain solution configurations in support of evolving requirements
- Create detailed problem and opportunity statements for a broad range of functional and technical topics
- Define functional and technical scope for various solution areas
- Capture and articulate business, detailed functional, and non-functional requirements from multiple stakeholder communities
- Create use cases/user stories and prepare test cases
- Demonstrate use cases/user stories to show how a target solution platform may be implemented, and the benefits it will bring through adoption
- Support system and user acceptance testing
- Create business process documentation and recommendations
- Support business change programmes and training activities
- Engage with suppliers and integration partners as part of all the above
As well as having demonstrable success with implementing Workday or other ATS / ERP systems, you’ll also be able to evidence to our client that your past experience in a Business Analyst role has been across multiple complex and simultaneous work streams.
You should also have
- Strong functional knowledge and understanding of business applications and technology solutions, for areas such as Finance, HR, Sales, CRM, eCommerce, etc, ideally for manufacturing companies.
- Commercial, analytic & strategic – Will have demonstrated previous success in working with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers.
- Superb communication and negotiation skills with an analytical mindset, with exceptional clarity of thought and problem-solving capabilities – adopting a hands-on approach and being close to the detail.
- Strong hands-on proven functional experience in configuration, standard customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views, and standard reports development.
- Experience in a delivery-orientated technology environment, using the agile methodology.
- Experience of DevOps preferred
In return for your expertise, you will receive a flexible working environment. The expectations are that there will be a mixture of working in the office, travelling, and home working combined with a generous benefits package that includes a 15% bonus, private medical, up to 10% employer pension, income protection and much more.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status, or family circumstances.