An exceptional specialist is required.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to support a Global IT Transformation Programme for this leading brand based in Bristol.
- Collate and document existing practices and produce new proposed processes
- Work with Architects in the project to identify, validate and select relevant existing and new solutions to meet business problems and needs, and with Programme Leads to develop estimates of project costs, resource needs and delivery approach, considerations and risks.
- Participate in creating a new governance framework for the processes to ensure the effectiveness and maintenance of the processes in the future
- Responsible to produce the processes within the companies process tool.
- Be proactive, have confidence to challenge and generate ideas and solutions and be able to effectively influence and persuade at all levels in the organisation.
- Create and maintain templates to manage information effectively.
- Ensure all risks and issues are highlighted and appropriate action is taken.
- Build strong relationships with a wide range of internal stakeholders and 3rd Party Suppliers.
- Contribute to the audit and health check on projects within the programme
- Support governance framework processes such as gate and checkpoint reviews
- Support lessons learned sessions
- Provide customised templates/tools where required
- Assist project and programme managers throughout the project lifecycle
- Support/organise workshops
- Support and conduct communications appropriately