Permanent IT BA required for major UK Retailer.
Fantastic benefits and a non-corporate, engaging environment.
My client, a leading UK retailer is looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst to assist in a wide range of projects that will enhance the IT function within the business. The successful candidate will review business issues, map processes, define user stories, gather requirements and recommend solutions. They will then work closely with the IT team to complete the design, testing and implantation.
This is a really good opportunity to work with a household name and suits someone capable of working in a fast-paced, non-corporate and engaging environment.
- Develop a good understanding of business systems architecture
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders e.g. IT, Programme / Project Managers to deliver change
- End to end ownership of product enhancements
- Contribute to feasibility studies, business case development, user story/requirements definition and functional/technical specifications.
- Deliver clear and concise documentation
- Support Project Managers in delivery of projects
- Ensure comprehensive system and UAT plans are written and followed in practice.
- Ensure suitable user documentation and training is provided
- Min 5 years experience as a Business Analyst / Product Owner or equivalent within IT
- Min 5 years experience working in Multichannel Retail / Ecommerce organisations (Must be recent)
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of SDLC, technical architecture
- Expert in Rally / Jira
- Demonstrate experience of developing technical specification documents
- Experience of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Strong process mapping skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills