Join an international firm that supports Global 500 and FTSE 100 companies!
Are you an experienced Business Analyst wishing to perform a critical user-facing role within a progressive and innovative IT department?
The role will perform Business Analysis across the entire spectrum of firm processes and procedures to ensure that the most appropriate solution is found, this may include process changes, existing application development, new IT projects, such as physical infrastructure programmes, bespoke software development, digital projects, telecoms, and IP networks change, the introduction of new applications (and changing working practice) and creation of new managed service partnerships.
You will be responsible for capturing, analysing & documenting business requirements for the IT team, working with stakeholders to determine the priority of requirements based on value to the business, defining the scope of the change activity, and then working with both business users, IT staff and other business services departments to guarantee the change activity meets the business needs and deliver the change.
As a Business Analyst, you should
- Be able to work effectively as part of a diverse and inclusive team
- A track record of applying business or logical analysis to break down complex problems and identify viable solutions
- Be able to work with user groups to break down loosely defined requirements into actionable facts that define the success of the project
- Have a good understanding of transversal enterprise IT applications and the supporting IT and telecoms infrastructure, with specific reference to Microsoft products
- Be effective at building and sustaining relationships across all levels of the organisation, both within IT and beyond
- Be credible in relaying detailed information to a non-expert audience in a manner that creates action and gets results
- Be experienced in acting as a point of reference to a delivery team, confident in working and negotiating with technical experts to ensure the project’s mandate is achieved
- Be experienced with various tools and techniques applicable to breaking down problems, formulating solutions, and tracking and prioritising risks and issues
- Be experienced at developing financial tools to track and forecast spending against budget
- (Desirable) A good understanding of project lifecycle methodologies such as Prince 2 and IT best practice frameworks such as ITIL
Our client offers a working environment that is genuinely collaborative. It has a supportive atmosphere and genuine team ethos, with a reputation for having a culture that is friendly and welcoming.
As a Business Analyst, you can also expect
- Competitive Offer Package including bonuses dependant on role/level, private medical insurance & pension contribution to name a few.
- A hybrid working approach. 2 days a week is required in the office with flexibility depending on role/team/client demands.
- A wide range of international offices including Hong Kong; Dubai; Tokyo; Dublin; Milan; Bristol; Madrid; Singapore.
- Ranked as a Times Top 50 Employer for Women and Top 30 Employer for Working Families in 2020.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.