Join UK's top entertainment company!
This is a 3-6 month contract.
- Designing and developing enterprise database warehouses to support strategic insight.
- Building and deploying complex scalable SSIS packages for ETLs and data processing from multiple source systems, using SSIS to load data in a performant and efficient manner.
- Design and develop clear reporting using tools such as SSRS.
- Developing and testing solutions to a high quality, adhering to established development standards.
Skills and Experience Required:
You will offer strong commercial BI development experience with Microsoft technology. Ideally, you will have BI development experience in a digital \ e-commerce environment and experience in an agile delivery team.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Excellent TSQL
- Microsoft SQL 2016
- Building OLAP cubes
- Experience of working in a structured BI environment using tools such as Jira, Bitbucket and Bamboo for managing work & versioning
- BI development experience in a digital or e-commerce environment
The role is based in Basingstoke within an easy commuting distance of Newbury, Fleet, Reading, Hook, Winchester, Salisbury and Farnborough. This will be a 3-6 month contract and we require immediate starters or availability to start within 2 weeks.