An exceptional specialist is required.
The role will involve carrying out process and timing analysis as part of a large-scale IT & Business change transformation programme.
Benefit Analyst: A leading South West financial services provider is looking for a Benefit Analyst / Benefit Realisation Analyst to join their team for a 6-month contract starting late June/early July.
The role will involve carrying out process and timing analysis as part of a large-scale IT & Business change transformation programme. You’ll assist with the analysis, collating and reporting of benefit metrics and will track, report and analyse the movement of benefits throughout the project.
- Excellent process analysis ( as is and to be) and timing analysis skills and benefit metric reporting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and ability to build rapport within the business and with product owners and 3rd parties quickly
- Knowledge of structured project management methodologies
- Knowledge of CRM and Advisor systems and processes
- Background in Financial Services, IT, and technology-enabled change
- Experience with Distribution Networks is an advantage
- Excellent MS Excel and spreadsheet modelling, analysis, and reporting skills
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.