Are you a driven, customer-centric Technical Architect looking to work in a versatile, hands-on role?
Our client is looking for an experienced Technical Architect to join their rapidly growing Azure Architecture practice.
As a Technical Architect, you will work with the pre-sales team to provide IT managed services and full bespoke service solution support to the client.
This role will require agile working methodologies and will require you to work independently and as part of a team to provide technical leadership to clients. It is essential that you are a highly analytical individual who has a proven track-record of delivering complex and creative technical solutions in the MSP or cloud space.
Day to day, the role is;
- Assisting with defining and planning technical strategy, standards and future services roadmaps.
- Providing technical assistance to the pre-sales process to ensure implementations and designs fulfil both customer requirements and operational standards.
- Identifying and reporting security threats, vulnerabilities and breaches in accordance with security policies within core competency areas.
- Providing root cause and forensic analysis of security breaches and service outages.
The skills and experience required:
- You will be an Azure Cloud Infrastructure specialist with Azure, SQL, SCCM, Microsoft Teams, Intune, O365, ADFS, DaaS, PaaS, IaaS, FaaS EM+S, and basic Security Understanding
- Ideally you will come from a MSP/Service Provider background and will have depth of experience within traditional technical on prem and hosted architecture, as well as growing hybrid and pure cloud solutions knowledge. A strong understanding of the Azure & Office 365 ecosystem is a must as well as an up to date Azure Certification.
- Key technologies skills are MS Azure Migration from On-Prem/Cloud to Azure Platform, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft SCCM. Any qualifications such as AZ-300, AZ-301, MCSE, CCNA and Degree (or equivalent) PRINCE2 Foundation qualified, ITIL v3 would be advantageous.
Other key skills for this role include;
- Solution Design and Delivery
- Customer & Stakeholder Focus
- Public Cloud (Azure)
- Business Acumen
- Technical Authority
- Office 365
- Deep understanding of Azure migration paths
- Excellent with the building an Design with Azure Calculator
- A solid understanding of Microsoft CSP
Architects can be based from home anywhere in the UK with the ability to travel to customer sites and attend occasional internal meetings when required.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.