Passionate about sustainability and the world around you? Want to use technology for good?
This is a great opportunity to join a global group of life-saving technology companies that provide innovative solutions to many of the key health and environmental problems facing the world today.
As an experienced Azure Solution Engineer / Solution Architect you will report to the Chief Architect and will assist the Solution, Data and Integration Architects in establishing technology solutions in support of a new digital transformation and growth strategy.
Working in a complex environment consisting of multiple international operating companies you’ll support the establishment and build of the Group’s future reference infrastructure and IoT & digital architectures to enable the companies to quickly go to market with new technologies.
This is a new position within the business and you will initially support feasibility studies to assess what technologies across IoT & digital are likely to benefit the group.
The role will also act as subject matter expert for the group to provide consulting to the OpCo’s within the group. This is a hands-on role.
Day to day, you’ll be
- Conducting Business / Technology Analysis. Through consulting with the HQ and group companies, understand their requirements, and demonstrate use cases to show how solutions may be implemented and the benefits it will bring through adoption.
- Working closely with the Chief Architect, IoT Architect, Integration and Data Architect, and Enterprise Application Architect to ensure the solutions are based on modern technologies that are scalable, secure, and offer benefits to the business that supports integration into the wide-ranging solutions present within the Operating Companies.
- Working with partner organisations, vendors, and service integrators to deliver technology solutions.
- Supporting the Integration and Data, Solutions Architects in solutions delivery, participation in functional requirements gathering, functionality outlining, testing and deployments
- Designing and building modern integration and business solutions using Azure services and the Microsoft Power Platform
- Supporting the adoption of BI and Data Science initiatives by demonstrating practical experience of utilising Integration, Data and BI tools, such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Integration Services and Power BI to achieve real-world results
As the Azure Solution Architect, you’ll need
- Hands-on experience with the Azure cloud platform and related services and technologies fundamentally in the data, biz apps and integration arena
- Hands-on experience with the Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, API Gateway, Logic Apps etc…)
- Detailed understanding of technical unit testing with test automation frameworks desirable
- Experience in a delivery-orientated IT environment using agile methodologies and tooling, such as Azure DevOps.
- Functional knowledge and understanding of business applications and technology solutions, for areas such as Finance, HR, Sales, CRM, eCommerce, etc, ideally for manufacturing companies desirable.
- Capable of taking requirements from multiple companies and shaping a cohesive architecture that offers real benefits of adoption.
- Experience assessing technologies and vendors’ offerings
- Hands-on experience in implementing data solutions from data transformation to visualisation on the Azure platform
Our client offers a generous and comprehensive benefits package. As its new Azure Solution Architect, you can expect
- Flexible and hybrid working with 2 days per week in the office
- 15% bonus
- 10.5% company contribution pension scheme
- Private Medical
- Income protection & much more
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status, or family circumstances.