Take up the challenge of leading and growing the delivery of leading-edge cloud services to some of the world’s most exciting brands!
We are looking for an experienced Microsoft Azure Cloud specialist who is passionate about helping organisations propel their business through the use of native cloud platforms.
Our client serves the most ambitious leaders across all areas of industry, including finance, retail, manufacturing and the public sector. They are looking for an Azure Practice Leader / Lead Cloud Architect who has technical and commercial expertise in cloud and virtualization platforms, operating systems, infrastructure automation and application hosting technologies.
The role will include working with clients in a sales and delivery capacity to support the design and implementation of innovative solutions and ensuring substantial additional business. Acting as a trusted advisor, this role will require working alongside leading UK brands at senior levels.
This role will require you to;
- Develop a compelling Microsoft Azure services strategy and develop propositions that leverage industry experience
- Support the sales team with expert client guidance on operationalising Microsoft Azure Cloud platforms, mapping requirements to best-in-class implementation, selecting the most appropriate solutions, and evaluating non-functional attributes such as security, usability, portability and stability
- Provide proactive support to clients and prospects to ensure their successful adoption of Microsoft Azure and partner technology
- Build and maintain executive relationships with clients, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor to ensure retention and growth in spend
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire business cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary
- Generate proposals built and focused around identified business needs
- Manage a team of Microsoft Azure Platform Experts, driving revenue and utilisation targets
- Deliver presentations internally and externally regarding the Cloud platform propositions
- Create blog posts and white papers to promote the brand and help our client cement their position as leaders in the field.
The skills required:
The successful candidate will have;
- Strong experience in the complex aspects of Cloud Strategy, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services.
- Team management skills, knowledge and experience
- Technical and commercial expertise in Microsoft Azure cloud and virtualization platforms operating systems, infrastructure automation and application hosting technologies
- Proven ability of conducting rigorous analysis of complex issues
- The gravitas to engage effectively with C-level stakeholders
- Demonstration of consistent overachievement
- Excellent communication/presentation skills, (experience with writing blogs and white papers is desirable)
- Proven track record in building and selling compelling propositions
- Extensive and strong business acumen with an ability to quickly understand market trends
- Broad understanding of client needs and supporting business cases
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise IT clients
- Ability to be comfortable in an agile environment
This role can be based from home anywhere in the UK with the ability to travel to customer sites and attend occasional internal meetings when required.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.