Are you an experienced Test Engineer looking to progress your career within a modern collaborative Agile team?
You will be joining an award winning fintech that is building a modern scalable and flexible microservices architecture using the latest technologies like Azure, microservices, Cucumber/Specflow, Postman/Ready API, typescript, TDD, and BDD.
As an Automation Test Engineer, you will support the Test Lead in evolving the Automation Strategy and tooling, sharing techniques and advocating best practice through technical workshops and collaboration.
You will redevelop the existing Automation Test Solution, achieving autonomous Regression Testing via the CI/CD Pipeline. You will also facilitate the integration of software deliveries from a 3rd party and align the Automation suite to ensure Test Coverage Targets meet the required levels for each release across our IT Estate.
Your key responsibilities will be
- Providing automation testing to the IT Dev test team and supporting TDD and BDD practices and the “shift Left” testing philosophy.
- Adopting Software Development in Test (SDIT) as the target way of working.
- Management of tight timescales and alignment of automation tests on each team so that automated testing reaches the definition of done within each sprint.
- Collaboration with the Product Owner and Scrum Master whilst being a hands-on tester within the team
You are a talented Test Engineer (with manual and/or automation experience) who can work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team in an evolving technical environment.
You have a passion for problem-solving and applying and sharing your breadth of experience to make improvements to existing practices and processes. You are keen to learn and develop and build on your existing skills.
Our priority is to find colleagues that share our passions and mindset. Working at the forefront of technology means that you’re constantly evolving your skills and experience, so we don’t expect you to have used all of our tech stack but we do expect expertise in some and certainly a desire to become expert in Automation Testing.
The current tools, technology and practices include:
- Discretionary bonus each year.
- Flexible Hybrid Working (split between home & office) or Fully remote options available
- Flexible working hours available.
- 25 days holiday per calendar year, with the option to purchase or sell up to 5 additional days per year.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Hack days.
- Attend conferences and meet-up events.
- Regular social events.
- Private Medical scheme.
- Income protection scheme.
- Group contributory pension scheme.
- Various corporate gym membership rates.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.