Join a growing and awarding winning fintech
We are looking for an experienced and talented Automation Tester to join a growing engineering team. You will work to improve and enhance the services and features of their platform to make it the best value in their sector.
As an Automation Tester you will work as part of a collaborative agile team comprised of business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), test analysts and developers that sprints at a two-weekly cadence.
In this role, the successful candidate will redevelop customer facing products using the latest technologies and will be part of an agile team building a modern scalable and flexible microservices architecture to support the future vision of our company.
The role will involve:
- Providing automation testing to the IT Dev test team and supporting TDD and BDD practices and the “shift Left” testing philosophy.
- Adopting Software Development in Test (SDIT) as the target way of working.
- Management of tight timescales and alignment of automation tests on each team so that automated testing reaches the definition of done within each sprint.
- Collaboration with the Product Owner and Scrum Master whilst being a hands-on tester within the team.
- Constantly challenging and evolving, existing practices and processes and sharing with the teams
Skills and experience required.
As an Automation Tester, you should have;
- Solid experience of Automation Testing using Selenium and C#, along with proven ability to design & implement automated test cases.
- Working knowledge of integration, user acceptance, performance, functional & non-functional system testing.
- Configuration of automation tests to run as part of a continuous integration environment.
- Have experience using Specflow.
- Knowledge of working in GIT.
- Experience of working on systems, integration and regression testing for inhouse software development.
- Experienced in working with agile delivery framework (Scrum with 2-week sprints).
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Business-Driven Development (BDD) ideally gained within a components/microservices architecture.
- Ideally ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Software Testing.
- Experience using Azure DevOps
Our client offers extensive benefits, including
- Discretionary bonus each year.
- Working from home options available longer term and the role currently will be fully remote
- Flexible working hours available.
- 25 days holiday per calendar year with the holiday option to purchase or sell
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Hack days.
- Attend conferences and meet-up events.
- Regular social events.
- Private Medical scheme.
- Income protection scheme.
- Group contributory pension scheme.
- Various corporate gym membership rates.
All interviews and onboarding will be conducted remotely and swift feedback and decisions can be provided.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.