A leading entertainment company is hiring.
Perform all of the back end services testing for a new PIM, WMS and eCommerce platform deployment.
An experienced Automation Test Engineer is required to perform all of the back end services testing for a new PIM, WMS and eCommerce platform deployment.
This will be a varied and technically challenging role and you will be involved in the following activities:
- Performing automation testing for all back end services and testing of API endpoints
- Responsible for the maintenance of automation test tools for development, implementation and maintenance of automation test frameworks
- Build on the existing manual Regression pack so that automation provides a key role in the Test lifecycle and Go Live process
- Perform ad-hoc manual testing for any areas that can not be covered by automation testing and problem-solving support for urgent business critical development fixes
- Strong API and back end testing experience
- Knowledge of API testing tools – Ready API (preferred), Postman, SOAPUI or Swagger
- Knowledge of software best practises like test-driven development (TDD), behavioural driven development (BDD) and Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Excellent understanding and experience of testing complex web-based and integrated systems across multiple platforms and infrastructures
- Good knowledge of the Atlassian tools – Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Agile experience with the Ability to work to sprints and deadlines
- Very good knowledge and proven experience in testing webservices, REST, etc…
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Recommend, implement improvements to test automation framework
- Experience in testing automation within a continuous integration environment
- Demonstrate the ability to change direction and re-prioritise in a fast-paced team environment
- Previous experience of Product Information Management (PIM) is highly desirable
- Previous experience of Warehouse Management / WMS / logistics or supply chain solutions is highly desirable
- Experience of Websphere or other eCommerce platforms / retail environments is highly desirable
This role is based within easy commuting distance of North Hampshire a short commute from Berkshire, Surrey, Reading, Newbury, Fleet, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Salisbury, Guildford, Bracknell, Southampton, Andover and Winchester.
We can accommodate Developers either available immediately or within 2 weeks’ notice.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.