Would you like to get involved with testing exciting new technology for the Financial Services sector?
Maintain the automation test tools and work alongside manual test resource to assess suitable automation.
A Financial Services solutions provider who have a great reputation for investing heavily in replatforming, new systems, and new technology are looking for an Automation Test Engineer to join their dynamic team.
Day to day you’ll be responsible for the maintenance of automation test tools for development, implementation and maintenance of automation test frameworks, and will work alongside manual test resource to regularly assess and identify areas suitable for automation and help cross-train the team.
- Strong experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 automation
- Strong experience of EasyRepro
- Strong experience of Selenium Web Driver using C#
- Experience of automating testing using Azure DevOps pipelines
- Cross Browser Testing
- API Automation
- Creation of Test automation frameworks
- Financial Services Background
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.