Be an integral part of a dynamic IT team!
This is an exciting time to join our client as an Application Support Analyst as they work at the forefront of consumer satisfaction in the Financial Services Industry.
We are looking for an Application Support Analyst to join this tight-knit technology team. The tech is 100% cloud-based with the ability to adapt and react to changing demands; they are more agile than many of their competitors.
You will be required to establish, oversee, interpret and use various streams of data for the enhancement of the business.
Day to day you will be
- Monitoring and triaging service requests and incidents submitted through our JIRA service desk system.
- Investigation and troubleshooting application and infrastructure issues affecting external and internal users.
- Coordinating and collaborating with our IT solution partners, business stakeholders, and other members of the IT team where required.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement and contributing to departmental initiatives.
- Contributing to documenting application support processes and support guides (using Confluence)
- Ensure the performance of daily health checks of the applications, scripts, and infrastructure
- Installing, configuring, and administering application services.
- Responsible for the set-up and configuration of applications as required within the environments.
- Contribute to automating manual operational tasks using scripting and other automation tools.
- Day-to-day IT operational tasks.
You will be someone who relishes the opportunity to enhance your existing skills and learn entirely new ones!
Highly analytical and adaptable, you’ll feel at home in a transient working environment delivered across a network of SAAS cloud services and hosted applications including Salesforce and bespoke systems.
It would be great if you could tick the following
- The ability to understand and extract key information from investigations is essential to diagnosing and resolving incidents.
- Enjoys investigating and resolving problems big or small, with a passion for understanding the why and the how.
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently.
- A strong logical and troubleshooting mindset, with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work remotely with little management supervision.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach and a strong team ethic.
- Ability to multi-task, be flexible, and deal with interruptions and change.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst meeting and exceeding contractual SLAs, KPIs and Customer Satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills.
Not entirely necessary, but advantageous would be knowledge or understanding of the following applications, operating systems and programming languages.
- PowerShell or other scripting/programming languages.
You will have input into how the business grows and evolves whilst working under a group of highly experienced individuals who are interested in supporting and growing your career.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.