Join a FTSE 100 company!
Deliver the architecture for the Global Transformation Programme - in particular CRM (Salesforce).
Application Architect – Salesforce
A FTSE 100 listed company, with offices in Bristol, are looking for an experienced Application / Technical Architect to work as part of large scale global IT transformation programme.
Working with the Chief Architect, programme project teams and stakeholders the successful candidate will be tasked with the delivery of the architecture for the Global Transformation Programme – in particular CRM (Salesforce).
Duties will include:
Ensure that architecture and design challenges encountered by Programs and Projects are systematically addressed and resolved.
Drive the definition and maintenance of the application architecture, associated standards, policies and take overall responsibility of the functions application architecture.
Collaborate closely with key stakeholders and suppliers in identifying solution options, reaching final solution choices and ensuring the defined application architecture at the project/program level is accomplished.
Skills & Experience needed:
- Experience within similar Application Architect Lead
- Experience of delivering CRM projects (salesforce)
- Web, Power BI, MicroStrategy Applications desired
- TOGAF Certification preferred
- Application Portfolio Management & planning
- Experience of formal architecture notation (eg. Archimate) preferred.
- Data Mastering/Integration technologies
- Extensive knowledge and experience of application rationalisation/consolidation, business applications/technologies and Application Architecture/Solution Design.
- Understanding of end-to-end systems development standards, methodologies and life cycles.
- Experience in developing relationships and managing communication with senior business stakeholders.
- Experience working for a global company.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.