An exceptional specialist is required.
Create and manage cloud-based API-based integration solutions for a leading wealth management organisation.
Are you a skilled software developer with strong commercial experience? A hands-on Agile practitioner with solid Microsoft-oriented skills? This role will be a great fit for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing IT & Business Change team of a well-established company.
- Create API-based integrations to specification from Business Analysts
- Follow modern API design practices
- Inspect the code to ensure its high quality
- Review the API definitions to ensure they are standardised and versioned
- Integrate company’s systems with external suppliers and internal legacy systems
- Troubleshoot failures
Skills / Experience Required:
- Knowledge of C# and .NET, ASP. NET, WebAPI, DI, IoC, TDD
- Use of API-based integrations
- Experience with REST (JSON) and WCF (SOAP)
- VSTS skills
- Agile development methodology, test-driven development techniques
- CD and Integration tools
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Service Bus tools (Queues, Topics etc…)
- Microservices and distributed architectures
- Knowledge of API constructs (forward and reverse poxy, versioning, white-listing)
- Azure LogicApps, Azure Functions
- .Net Core
- MS SQL Server or similar RDBMS, MS Dynamics 365
- Knowledge of containerisation (Docker, etc..)
- Web development skills
- ARM scripts and other DevOps skills
- Experience of integrating 3rd party tools as part of an advice process (i.e. ID&V)
In return you will work for a progressive and supportive company that offers a fantastic working environment and comprehensive benefits package that includes 10 days of training and development per year and financial benefits that include:
- 25 days holiday and additional purchase option
- 4 x DIS
- Critical Illness
- 5% matched Pension scheme
- Flexible Benefits Scheme (BUPA, dental, Child Care Vouchers, Cycle to work, Health Screening, Technology benefit, Car Leasing)
Free car parking is available, and the role is based within easy access of the M4.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.