Join a faced paced, forward thinking team.
We are looking for an Angular / Frontend Developer to work on exciting new digital features for a growing online platform.
Angular and Front End Specialists are required to help build a new digital platform and a cutting edge public facing website.
The skills and experience required
- Strong experience of Angular 2.x+ (2/4/5/6/7/8)
- HTML5 / CSS3 / SASS
- ReactiveX / RxJS / Redux
- NGRX / Storm
- Production Builds
- Angular Modules / Webpack / AWS
- Experience of reusable/ modular design
- Experience of frontend frameworks (bootstrap)
- Familiarity with tools for building performant CMS/HTML (eg Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
- Atlassian toolset (Git, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Environment Configuration and CI challenges
- Experience of development challenges when dealing with multiple browser technologies
- Knowledge of Agile, TDD
- Develop and maintain Coding standards across front end development
- Knowledge of SOLID standards.
- Working with external teams to educate and ensure they follow coding standards and development practice for front end teams
Also on offer is a great benefits package that includes 20% bonus, generous pension, private medical and flexible working arrangements including flexible hours and full long term home working opportunities.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.