Work for a leading company in their field!
This is an unmissable opportunity to be a part of a major digital transformation with a leading company in their field.
In this role you’ll be instrumental in supporting the company’s growth plans and delivering change, expanding and enhancing many different platforms. This is a varied and dynamic role which offers a unique challenge, great benefits, and a creative work environment.
Day to day you’ll be developing business strategy and roadmaps for your product domain and engaging with key stakeholders across the company, as well as maximising value delivery. You’ll be overseeing backlog management, distributing workload, improving processes, and supporting the company’s journey to a fully scaled agile organisation – so a strong understanding of agile practises is essential.
You’ll also be leading and managing 4 scrum teams and Product Managers (both onshore & offshore) in your team and working with a variety of staff and teams across the company so fantastic communication and leadership skills are essential.
About You & Skills Required:
- Extensive experience of working as a Lead Business Analyst or Product Manager on large scale initiatives in an Agile, Scrum, or DevOps environment with experience of working within the IT or Digital team (rather than the business)
- Proven experience managing a team of Product Managers or Business Analysts
- Experience of managing Backlogs and distributing workloads
- Excellent experience using collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, Stack, Teams etc
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and leadership skills, with the ability to collaborate with all disciplines within delivery teams
- 1st Class communication skills with the ability to engage with the Exec team
- You will be engaging, resilient with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in transitioning from waterfall to Agile, and experience of scaling Agile is highly desirable
- Ideally you will offer experience of working in the Insurance sector with some knowledge of the pricing and underwriting area of particular interest, alternatively, experience of working in financial services or a tightly regulated industry will also be considered
- Previous experience of working on data-related products or platforms e.g pricing or rating engines is desirable
Benefits and perks for this role include a 35 hour work week, 10% annual bonus, holiday and pension, private medical, company discounts, flexible working and more.
If you would like more information about our Agile Lead Business Analyst role then please get on contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.