A FTSE 250 company is looking for an exceptional specialist.
This is a 6-month contract.
My client, a highly respected UK organisation with a track record for innovation within their industry and a reputation for quality are looking for an Agile superstar to work within their digital team.
Quickly grasping how the business operates, the successful candidate will work closely with the Product Owner to write User Stories, assist with prioritisation and define the MVP.
Working on business critical projects such as Single Sign-On and Self Service, this role would suit someone who has excellent analytical and communication skills, able to converse with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the organisation and has a strong background in Agile.
- Build well-organised product backlogs (In conjunction with the Product Owner and UX team)
- Write strong Agile User Stories
- Facilitate workshops to elaborate stories
- Lead logical grouping of Epics / Stories
- Must have strong AGILE experience within software (Applicants without will be disregarded)
- Expert user of Jira/Confluence
- Strong technical knowledge, including architectural models and approaches, database technologies, development methodologies, testing & infrastructure
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and written), with ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrable experience in process and data modelling, requirements capture and analysis
- Knowledge of business processes including marketing, sales, customer service and digital interactions in both B2B and B2C.
This is a contract role for 6 months paying £550 per day. There will be some travel to Hampshire (Approx 1 day a week).