Join a scaling FinTech in the wealth management space.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager or Relationship Manager with experience in Tech, SaaS or FinTech.
We’re looking for a passionate Account Manager who wants to be part of a FinTech organisation revolutionising the world of investments and advice.
You’ll be helping build a future where everyone can access financial markets effortlessly and affordably.
As an Account Manager, your passion for putting clients first.
We’re looking for someone excited to dive into a role that offers variety, complex problem-solving, and building meaningful connections.
As an Account Manager, your mission will be to:
- Forge deep and valuable relationships with prestigious customers, representing colossal £m’s in revenue.
- Lead the way in implementing a governance framework and conducting service reviews that will make clients’ heads spin.
- Collaborate seamlessly with the Customer Success team to create a holistic and unparalleled experience for clients.
- Analyse customer issues and root causes, unravelling mysteries and ensuring excellent customer satisfaction.
- Master the art of stakeholder management and help define what customer excellence truly looks like for our clients and distribution channels.
- Work alongside customers and the Partner Launch/Onboarding team, guiding them through the seamless migration of existing businesses and uncovering new areas of growth through innovative products and services.
- Track customer trends, providing invaluable advice on product development and distribution strategies that will shape the future of our company.
- Be the voice of customers and the cheerleader across the company, inspiring teams and individuals to think and act empathetically.
- Play a vital role in shaping the company’s long-term objectives and developing plans to achieve them in collaboration with our esteemed customers.
We are looking for an Account Manager who has a solid understanding of the Fintech industry and a knack for APIs. You should be able to hold your own having technical conversations with technical people.
We’re searching for an extraordinary individual who:
- Embraces their empathy and connects deeply with our client’s diverse and esteemed customer base.
- Thrives on driving exceptional client outcomes, proactively navigating the path to success.
- Lives and breathes the satisfaction of helping clients, always going above and beyond.
- Relishes the chance to work in a rapidly growing fintech realm, where the learning curve is steeper than a mountain trail.
- Holds an unwavering passion for the role technology will play in revolutionising the financial landscape.
- Radiates charisma and boasts impressive communication skills. You’ll be able to forge instant rapport with anyone you meet.
- Embraces ambiguity, remaining proactive and resilient, ready to conquer challenges.
With offices in Bath and soon-to-be Edinburgh, you’ll join a hybrid team supporting your preferred work style.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status, or family circumstances.