Join a scaling fintech!
We are looking for a charismatic Account Executive to join a scaling FinTech disrupting the investments and wealth management space.
If you are looking to build a career within a client-facing role, are passionate about putting customers first, and have experience in a SaaS, Platform, or API-first organisation, read on!
As an Account Executive/Customer Success Executive, you will be responsible for handling client queries.
This is a chance to join a fast-paced tech scale-up, supporting customer firms with all day-to-day product queries.
As a Customer Success Executive, you’ll be
- Leveraging ticketing software (Zendesk) and Instant Messaging tools (Slack) to offer personalised, real-time assistance to partner organisations, addressing a wide spectrum of issues ranging from technical product inquiries to resolving access problems on the platform.
- Effectively triaging incoming inquiry tickets among team members to ensure equitable distribution.
- Employing the organisation’s API to fulfil customer requests and troubleshoot issues.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for all newly onboarded companies, handling their day-to-day inquiries.
- Coordinating with various departments within the company to achieve optimal outcomes for partner organizations and clientele.
- Facilitating clear, concise, and jargon-free communication between technically oriented employees and partner firms, fostering a high level of mutual understanding.
- Conducting weekly meetings with partner organisations to identify potential obstacles or areas for enhancement, ultimately enhancing customer satisfaction ratings.
- Spearheading commitment to prioritise customer needs and requirements, fostering a customer-centric culture.
We are looking for someone who has a genuine interest and/or knowledge in the FinTech market. We would be particularly interested in candidates with an experience working in the financial services industry.
Ideally, you will have an understanding of APIs as well as the following:
- Possess experience and knowledge of the advice and/or fintech market.
- Excel in communication, easily building rapport and adapting your approach to various clients and situations.
- Embrace the potential of technology to enhance the investment experience.
- Are skilled in relationship-building and can handle complex queries.
- Can confidently present analysis and recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Have knowledge of and curiosity about APIs.
You’ll be joining a collaborative human-centred environment, where diversity of thought, challenge, and experimentation are encouraged.
Our client has a 4.8/5 rating on GlassDoor, with fantastic career scope & recommended as a great place to work.
A comprehensive benefits package that also includes:
- Generous holiday allowance, including your birthday off.
- £500 home office set up budget
- Dependant leave and excellent parental leave policies.
- Competitive pension contribution and life assurance.
- Private medical insurance.
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status, or family circumstances.