Work for a leading IT company!
Are you looking to be a key member of a support team dedicated to keeping critical IT systems and services in working order for business across the South West?
My client is looking for a passionate 3rd Line Engineer to assist with end to end management of incidents and service requests either with a first-time fix or escalating to the appropriate party defined in the SLA.
Your day to day role will see you providing a high level of technical support consultancy and security services to clients ranging in size from SMEs to enterprise. As a central point of contact, you will be expected to assist the Service Desk Leader in being the face of a friendly and efficient support team.
Primarily you will be providing support across Microsoft applications and operating systems and will respond to tickets that have been escalated to you from junior technical advisors. You will also be required to provide technical expertise and guidance in order to assist clients developing and rolling out their IT strategies. In this role you will be exposed to a range of technologies so a willingness to learn new skills is essential.
- 5+ years experience in IT support with at least 2 years as 3rd line (Or similar)
- Understanding of ITIL principles
- Demonstrable experience in infrastructure and application support
- Experience of logging and classifying service requests
- Working knowledge of Network Infrastructure & System Components.
- Microsoft applications / operating systems / Services (Win 10, O365, Exchange, Server, Active Directory, Group Policy etc)
- Hyper-V or VMWare
If you would like more information about our 3rd Line Support role then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.