Work for a leading name in the managed services sector!
Are you an experienced 2nd line support analyst committed to customer satisfaction and a first-time fix?
We are looking for an experienced and analytical 2nd line support help desk professional. Reporting to the Service delivery manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end management of customer-reported incidents and service requests.
As a seasoned 2nd line support desk analyst, you will provide both technical support and experience. You will escalate and liaise with other business units and 3rd parties where needed to resolve issues within the defined SLA. In addition, you will be offered opportunities for development as you will be involved in project management work.
Day to day, you’ll be working to log and manage incidents as they arise, taking ownership of the workflow. You will work to ensure end-to-end service by
- Carrying out initial support of incidents and service requests
- Completing investigation and diagnosis with the end-user.
- Resolving incidents by implementing permanent fixes or workarounds to known errors.
- Escalating incidents to 3rd party suppliers where applicable.
- Invoking appropriate technical escalation to ensure the contractual SLA is achieved.
- Providing a single point of contact for the customer / end-user for Incidents, ensuring regular status updates are communicated.
- Identifying and reporting any potential service/security breach to the Helpdesk Team Leader / Service Delivery Manager.
As a 2nd line support analyst, you will require communication skills as strong as your technical ability and understanding.
Your technical ability will look like
- Understanding of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Understanding of Windows operating systems
- Basic understanding of network infrastructure and system components
Alongside this, you are
- Analytical, with good questioning & listening skills
- A strong communicator
- Confident and self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude
- A Team player
Please note this role will require weekend shift patterns and occasional travel.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status, or family circumstances.