Work for a leading company in their field!
Are you looking to be a key member of a support team dedicated to keeping critical IT systems and services in working order?
Our client is looking for a passionate 2nd Line Support agent to assist with end to end management of incidents and service requests either with a first-time fix or escalating to the appropriate party defined in the SLA.
As a central point of contact, you will be expected to assist the Service Desk Leader in being the face of a friendly and efficient support team.
- 3+ years experience in IT support with at least 2 years as 2nd line (Or similar)
- Understanding of ITIL principles
- Demonstrable experience in infrastructure and application support
- Experience of logging and classifying service requests
- Working knowledge of Network Infrastructure & System Components.
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Products (Win 10, O365 etc)
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA N+, MS Server Exam (Highly Desirable)
The working hours for this role are 37.5 per week.
If you would like any more information about our 2nd Line Support role then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.