Join a highly skilled onsite customer support team!
We are looking for experienced Service Desk Analysts to join a leading managed service provider.
As a 1st Line Support Analyst, you will provide expertise and support for desktop and network systems for a global brand. The role will involve working on a busy service desk and you will be responsible for professional and consistent end-to-end management of incidents and service requests. Whilst the role will involve supporting Microsoft desktops and platforms, you will also be responsible for supporting a number of complex bespoke software applications for which full training will be provided. There is plenty of scope for progression into more technical roles with IT and networking support.
- Monitor the Service Desk mailbox to ensure that emails are actioned and responded to in a timely manner providing 1st line and some 2nd line support
- Log a call record for all incidents and service requests reported via telephone, email, or in person
- Take ownership of specific incidents, ensuring that they are monitored, tracked and updated accurately and concisely throughout the lifecycle.
- Carry out initial support of incidents and service requests
- Complete investigation and diagnosis with the end user.
- Resolve incidents by implementing permanent fixes or work arounds to known errors.
- Escalate incidents to 3rd party suppliers where applicable.
- Invoke appropriate technical escalation to ensure the contractual SLA is achieved.
- Provide a single point of contact for the customer / end user for Incidents, ensuring regular status updates are communicated.
- Identify and report any potential service / security breach to the Helpdesk Team Leader / Service Delivery Manager.
Skills and experience required.
- Some previous commercial experience of performing a similar IT / Service desk / helpdesk role within an IT or professional services background.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Experience with Incident, Problem, and Change Management from an operational perspective.
- Experience working within an ITIL environment.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
Desirable skills and experience.
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows Server 2010-2016
- Group Policy
- VMware / Hyper V
- ITIL Foundation
- Experience working within the MSP sector
Flexible hybrid working is on offer and candidates will need to be able to spend regular time in the office and also be comfortable and able to work from home on a regular weekly basis.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.